Travel Auction at WCNY
Send us certificates of stay and you’ll get lots of marketing opportunities to showcase your spectacular property!
- TV BROADCAST: Your property will be showcased on live TV in high definition to a viewing audience of up to 1.8 million viewers across WCNY’s 19-county broadcast area. WCNY’s award-winning production team will create a 30-60 second custom promotional video spot of your property using your digital photos or video footage, and will include a professionally-voiced script.
- ONLINE LISTING: Your property and video spot will be listed online, reaching a nationwide audience of travel-savvy buyers.
- WEBSITE STREAMING: The Travel Auction will be streamed live on www.wcny.org, offering global exposure of all participating properties.
WCNY’s Travel Auction will be promoted via:
- TV BROADCAST: From November- January, a TravelAuc promotional video will air across WCNY’s five television channels.
- WEB: Ad placement on WCNY’s website and other local media organizations pre-promote the auction and help motivate buyers to bid. (TravelAuc web ads start in November, and continue through the auction)
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Targeted social media marketing drives traffic to the online auction, and alerts buyers to new trips that are added.
- E-GUIDE: This weekly electronic newsletter will provide dedicated subscribers with the latest property information.
- PRINT: TravelAuc ads will be featured in various publications across WCNY’s 19-county area, prior to and during the auction.
- RADIO: Spots will promote the auction on WCNY’s three radio stations, along with placement on various radio stations across WCNY’s 19-county broadcast area.
WCNY’s award-winning producers created the promotional videos below with donor supplied video (HD, MP4, .mov files), photos (jpeg or tif format) and information about the property. You’ll get similar results for your property.
smarTours trip to India
The Nutmeg Inn
Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast
Tamarind Reef Resort
Holiday Inn at Arlington Ballston
Fairmont Le Chateau
Galapagos Casa Gangotena
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
Sheraton New York Times Square
Inn At Pelican Bay
Suggested property stays
Keeping in mind the travel distance involved from upstate New York to your property, we find that the longer travel times to reach destinations often necessitate a longer stay. Please consider the following:
- 2-or-more night stays: Eastern and Central States, and Eastern Canada
- 3-or-more night stays: Mountain and Pacific States, and Western Canada
- 4-or-more night stays: Caribbean and International
Provide Property Information
To submit a trip(s), please fill out the PDF form below.
Send your photos and/or video
Sell your property with beautiful photos! To create a high-quality video promotional spot for television broadcast, WCNY’s producers suggest digital photos that are:
- 1024 x 768 pixels
- jpeg or tif format
Entice viewers with real video footage! Send us your footage in the following formats:
- High Definition
- .mov files
Two ways you can submit your photos and video:
- E-mail all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.. When you attach photos to the e-mail, please do not exceed 20 MB (we want to make sure we get your photos)! If photos exceed 20 MB, please separate the photos into multiple e-mails.
- Send us a link to your Drop Box account
Questions, need help? Contact Sara Strong, director of WCNY auctions at (315) 385-7381 or e-mail Sara at email@example.com.
We’re here to help!
For questions, please contact Sara Strong, director of WCNY auctions, at (315) 385-7381 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.