Dec. 28, 2016: Special Presentation of Connect: NY – Power and Ethics
December 29, 2016
On this special presentation of Connect: NY, we explore the idea that a Constitutional Convention in New York could impact the issues concentration of power and ethics reform in the Capitol. Joining host Susan Arbetter for the conversation are:
- Blair Horner, Executive Director, New York Public Interest Research Group
- Prof. Hank Dullea, member, SUNY Board of Trustees; former Dir. of State Operatons for Gov. Mario Cuomo; former Asst. Secretary to Gov. Hugh Carey
- Barbara Bartoletti, Leg. Director, League of Women Voters NYS
- Bob Bellafiore, Stanhope Partners; former Comms Director, Gov. George Pataki
- Steve Greenberg, Greenberg PR; Siena Research Institute; former spokesman, Comptroller H. Carl McCall.