Showcase your goods and services on TelAuc, The Great TV Auction!
WCNY will broadcast the 49th annual TelAuc- the Great TV Auction, featuring goods and services from local and national companies.
Look for TelAuc: April 19-21, 26-28 & May 4-5 2018 beginning at 6:00 p.m. each evening
- ZERO cash outlay for promotional television airtime
- You can reach potential customers who live, work and shop in your neighborhood and across 19 counties of Central New York (approximately 1.8 million viewers)
- Your business will be part of a highly visible community event
- Your business may be promoted on other WCNY media platforms, based on your product value
- Review the Marketing Guide and choose your promotional level
- Complete the Participation Form
- Certificates: upload via the Participation Form or mail to WCNY, 415 W. Fayette St., Syracuse, NY 13204
- If you participated in TelAuc 2017 or 2016, we have a graphic on file for your TV promotion
- If you are new to TelAuc or a past donor requesting a new graphic, please email a graphic or logo (suggested size 1920 x1080) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off merchandise beginning March 1st – Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:00 at 415 W. Fayette St., Syracuse
- Request a pick up at your business – give us the best phone number or email to reach you
Thank you! Your participation in TelAuc helps WCNY fulfill our mission to the community: to connect with and give back to the community that supports us. We do this by inspiring, educating and entertaining the public with programming that encourages a deep appreciation for our diversity and shared humanity.
For information, please contact Sara Strong, email@example.com or 315-381-7381