Showcase your goods and services on TelAuc, The Great TV Auction!
WCNY will broadcast the 50th annual TelAuc- the Great TV Auction, featuring goods and services from local and national companies.
Look for TelAuc: April 25-27 & May 2-4, 2019 on our main channel, beginning at 6:00 p.m. each evening
- ZERO cash outlay for promotional television airtime
- You can reach potential customers who live, work and shop in your neighborhood and across 19 counties of Central New York (approximately 1.8 million viewers)
- Your business will be part of a highly visible community event
- Your business may be promoted on other WCNY media platforms, based on your product value
- Review the Marketing Guide and choose your promotional level
- Complete the Participation Form
- Certificates: Upload via the Participation Form or mail to WCNY, 415 W. Fayette St., Syracuse, NY 13204
- If you participated in TelAuc in 2018 and/or 2017, we have a graphic on file for your TV promotion
- If you are new to TelAuc or a past donor requesting a new graphic, please email a graphic or logo (suggested size 1920 x1080) to: email@example.com
- Drop off merchandise beginning March 1st – Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:00 at 415 W. Fayette St., Syracuse
- Request a pick up at your business – give us the best phone number or email to reach you
Thank you! Your participation in TelAuc helps WCNY fulfill our mission to the community:
WCNY connects with the curious of all ages through innovation, creative content, and transformative experiences to open minds and spark change.
For information, please contact Sara Strong, firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-381-7381