Travel Auction 2016
Video Image Uploader
- Questions or problems – contact Sara Strong at 315-385-7381 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or email your photos to email@example.com
(Due to varying file sizes, your internet connection, and limitations imposed by internet service providers we suggest that you send only 3 images per email and include your Property name, city and state in the subject line.)
- Or mail your materials to:
WCNY Public Media
415 W Fayette St.
Syracuse, NY 13204
- Do we have to have 10 photos? No. More photos provide for more options as we produce your custom video, but if you don’t have ten – that’s certainly ok. We may not use every photo you provide based on the time available for your spot, but generally, more is better.
- If I only have four photos of my property, can we make that work? Yes.
- Can WCNY use the photos that are on my website? We’d rather not. They have been sized to be VERY small and when we enlarge them on high definition television they pixilate creating a less than stellar television image.
- Can we provide video of our property? WCNY loves video!
- I’ve got questions. Who should I call? Contact your Travel Auction representative at 315-453-2424 or call Director of Auctions Sara Strong at 315-385-7381.
- I am not a geek. What should I do? Send us what you’ve got and we’ll contact you if we’ve got questions or concerns.
- I am a geek. Can you provide me with technical specifications for optimal photos? Yes we can. 1920 x 1080 is full high definition (HD) and will be perfect! 1024 by 768 pixelswith 300 dpi looks really good, but we can work with smaller photos too. Please keep the photos smaller than 2500px on the longest side.