WCNY’s Leadership Society demonstrates daily the power of community. Leadership Society member support enables WCNY to connect communities across our 19 counties to the people, resources, and local solutions unique to Central New York.
WCNY Leadership Society members individually contribute more than $1,200 annually. Their personal investment in WCNY’s programs and services directly leads to greater community impact, more diverse programming, and stronger broadcast ability. The communities of Central New York are more connected thanks to WCNY’s Leadership Society members.
Together, Leadership Society members contribute to community prosperity and embrace innovation to foster a well-informed, inspired world. We are grateful to these leaders who are enabling the next generation of citizens and neighbors in Central New York. Without the generous support of the Leadership Society, WCNY would not be able to provide the programming, assets, and services that help serve our community.
WCNY Leadership Society members receive all our member benefits, including our bi-monthly “CONNECT” magazine and WCNY Passport. In addition, WCNY offers Leadership Society members extra benefits and unique experiences around the programs, services, and conversations that their generosity supports including:
– Special invitations to station screenings, productions, and tours
– Behind-the-scenes access to WCNY productions such as “Ivory Tower,” Taste of Fame, Classic FM performances, and governmental debates held at WCNY
– Direct-line communication with WCNY leadership, including President and CEO Mitch Gelman
– Individual copy of WCNY’s annual report
– Invitation to our annual WCNY Leadership Society Appreciation event
– Recognition on our Leadership Society Donor Wall and in our annual report
We would love your company in the WCNY Leadership Society. Click here to join this inspiring group or to make a contribution of any amount.
Are you a Leadership Society sustaining member looking to update your payment information? Go to www.wcny.org/update.
Contact Meghan Kane, Director, Leadership Giving
Meghan.email@example.com | 315-385-7312