- Please review the following information before completing this form.
- The registration deadline is February 11 for the February 19 Dinosaur School Vacation Day Camp. No preparation for the day is required. If there is insufficient enrollment by February 11, WCNY will contact you by February 12 of the program's cancellation and refund registrations.
- Only those children enrolled in the program may attend the Dinosaur Day Camp February 19.
- Your child should bring a bag lunch including beverage. Please note: there is no refrigeration or warming facilities provided.
- If your child is enrolled and you must cancel for any reason, your registration fee is non-refundable unless a child on the waiting list can fill your space by the registration deadline. In the event the cancelled space is filled, a 50% processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Refund Request and the program name in the subject line. The Original Transaction will be refunded through the payment source. PLEASE NOTE: If a child is unable to attend a program and there is a current wait list, we will replace that child with the first person on the wait list. You may not make your own replacements if a child is unable to attend.
Adult volunteers offer general assistance throughout the day (no special skills needed. Limited number of spots available). If interested in serving as a volunteer on February 19, please check this box. The Associate Director of Education will contact you with further details.
Please complete the following information (print legibly or type, please):
Please indicate the preferred contact person and phone number to call during the Dinosaur School Vacation Day Camp at WCNY.
I hereby register my child for the above mentioned WCNY program. I further understand that I must give the WCNY Education staff a two-week written notice to cancel this registration and if I fail to supply the two-week written notice, I will be responsible for the full payment of the session.
Emergency Contacts/Authorized Pick Ups (other than Parent/Guardian):
Please note: your child must be able to administer the proper medication dosage her/himself. Otherwise parent/approved guardian must be present to do so.
I have provided WCNY with any pertinent information which may assist WCNY program staff in caring for my child including but not limited to allergies, disability or limiting conditions, or emotional, developmental, or behavioral challenges. I agree to notify the WCNY Education staff immediately in writing of any changes in address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, or inability to attend by the registration deadline.
Help us to know how to reach other parents of young children by answering the question below - thank you!