- Please review the following information before completing this form.
- A minimum of 50 participants is required for a successful day and positive experience. The registration deadline is March 10, 2020. No preparation for the day is required. If there is insufficient enrollment by March 10, WCNY will contact you by March 12 of the program's cancellation and refund registrations.
- Only those children enrolled in the program may attend Homeschool Day on March 26th.
- Your child should bring a bag lunch including beverage. Please note: there is no refrigeration or warming facilities provided.
- If your child is enrolled and you must cancel for any reason, your registration fee is non-refundable unless a child on the waiting list can fill your space by the registration deadline. In the event the cancelled space is filled, a 50% processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to: email@example.com. Please indicate Refund Request and the program name in the subject line. The Original Transaction will be refunded through the payment source. PLEASE NOTE: If a child is unable to attend a program and there is a current wait list, we will replace that child with the first person on the wait list. You may not make your own replacements if a child is unable to attend.
Adult volunteers offer general assistance throughout the day (no special skills needed. Limited number of spots available). If interested in serving as a volunteer on March 26, please check this box. WCNY staff will contact you with further details.
Please complete the following information (print legibly or type, please):
Please indicate the preferred contact person and phone number to call during Homeschool Day at WCNY.
I hereby register my child for the above mentioned WCNY program. I further understand the program's cancellation policy as described above.
Emergency Contacts/Authorized Pick Ups (other than Parent/Guardian):
Please note: your child must be able to administer the proper medication dosage her/himself. Otherwise parent/approved guardian must be present to do so.
I have provided WCNY with any pertinent information which may assist WCNY program staff in caring for my child including but not limited to allergies, disability or limiting conditions, or emotional, developmental, or behavioral challenges. I agree to notify the WCNY Education staff immediately in writing of any changes in address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, or inability to attend by the registration deadline.
Help us to know how to reach other parents of homeschoolers by answering the question below - thank you!