‘Financial Fitness’ features first quarter markets Jan. 9 at 8 p.m. on WCNY
January 8, 2014
Financial Financial fitness host Jim Burns and a team of panelists will explore first quarter markets Jan. 9 at 8 p.m. on WCNY.
Joining Burns on the show are:
- John Lombardo, Certified Financial Analyst, chief investment officer and founding partner at Blue Water Capital Management in Syracuse
- Peter Ward, President and CEO of Ward Wealth Management in Cazenovia
- Nick Verbanic, Vice President and Portfolio Manager at Nottingham Advisors and Regional Coordinator for the Wealth Management Group of Community Bank Systems
- Can the stock market rally keep going in 2014?
- Which bond funds had a sub-par 2013, which are the worst that are behind us, and what are the best bonds for the new year?
- Will volatility finally re-emerge?
- What sectors of the stock market are attractive right now?
- Will international investments finally begin to perform in 2014?
- What are predictions for 2014?
The show airs Thursday at 8 p.m. on WCNY and re-airs Fridays at 1 p.m. on WCNY, Fridays and Saturdays at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. on HowTo Time Warner Digital Cable channel 1274.◄ Back to News